Decorate a Birdbox or Bug hotel with fabric hardener, and up-cycled materials.
you will be able to take away with you, and once fully dry (3 weeks), it will weatherproof and can adorn your garden 🙂
Date: Saturday 11th July
Age range: Adults and Children (must be accompanied by an adult)
Time: 11am – 3.30pm
You will use Sculptin’ – a fabric hardener to create a work of art from new and upcycled materials
Once created, painted and fully cured (further 3 weeks at home), you can site your hare outdoors as it is weatherproof.
Sculptin’ is environmentally friendly and non-toxic
What is included in the price?
– Nici will explain the materials used, guide you through the process, and be on hand to help.
– All materials for the workshop will be provided.
– Further supplies and kits will be available to purchase on the day (or via the website), should you wish to create at home.
– Tea, Coffee and biscuits will be provided. If you have specific dietary needs, please feel free to bring along your own.
– Lunch – You can bring your own, or you can order a hot pasty or sausage roll which will be delivered from the local shop (we will send more details nearer the time)
– We will provide aprons and gloves, but as we are using fabric hardener please wear old clothes in case of splashes.
– Price is per person
– All children must be accompanied by an adult (you can either book another place or just come along to help – but please let us know at time of booking so we can make sure you have space)
What’s the age range?
This workshop is for any age, but children must be accompanied by an adult.
What level of skill do I need to have?
This workshop is suitable for complete beginners, so no previous experience necessary.
The workshop will be held in Postbridge Village Hall, Dartmoor. A stunning location, and village.
Should you wish to travel and stay over night, and make the most of the area, there is a wide range of accommodation near by.
You can find directions, and more info on the area including accommodation here
This is for a full day workshop and will start promptly at 10am, and end at approximately 4.30pm.
If you would like to book as a group, you can either book the relevant amount of spaces, or contact us directly to choose a day and time that suits you.
You can pay a 50% deposit or pay in full at time of booking. If paying a deposit, you will receive an invoice for the remainder once your order is processed. The remaining balance must be paid 7 days before the event.
Payment can be made by paypal, debit card, credit card or bank transfer. If you are local to us, and would like to pay cash, you can do so by contacting us (must be paid in full before the event).
Due to no-shows, we have a cancellation policy. We have tried to make it as fair as possible. You can see refund policy based on timing below.
over 28 days before event: choose to have a 50% refund, or a 100% credit note to use against a future workshop
15-28 days before event: 75% credit note to use against a future workshop
8-14 days before event: 50% credit note to use against a future workshop
7 days or less before event: No refunds or credit notes.
In the unlikely event that Goblin Dreams has to cancel the event, a full refund will be given.